Whitby Campus Store - 1610 Champlain Avenue, Whitby
Simcoe Village Residence - 1910 Simcoe Street North, Oshawa
South Village Residence - 32 Commencement Drive, Oshawa
All shipped packages are sent with Purolator. Please note Purolator does not ship to PO Box addresses and requires a signature upon delivery. If you will not be home to sign for your package, and would like for the package to be shipped with no signature required, you must specify in the special instructions during checkout.
- Visit www.durhamcollege.ca/bookstore
- Click on the "About" Tab on the top navigation bar, then select "Online Ordering"
- Select the third option, “GET YOUR BOOKLIST”
- Sign in using your MyCampus login information
- Select the appropriate term and click “Go”
- When you see a list of your courses, click the “Go to the Bookstore” button at the right of the screen and you will be taken to your Booklist on the Campus Store website
- Scroll through your Booklist and click the “BUY NEW” button with the price, beside each book that you want to purchase
- Once you have selected all your books, scroll to the top of the page and click “Checkout” in the SHOPPING CART box at the top right of your Booklist
- If this is your first online purchase through the Campus Store, Create a New Account. If you have ordered online through the Campus Store before, enter your account information to login.
- Follow the steps to complete your order
- American Express
- Prepaid Credit Cards
*Please note, we do note accept Capital One MasterCard.
ONLINE ORDERING: FAQ
Orders placed for "In-Store Pick up" require at least 1 business day to be completed and ready for pick up. All order require proof of identity before picking up. Please bring either your student ID or government-issued ID (driver's license or health card).
All eBook access codes are emailed directly to students. When checking out, please select, "In-Store Pick Up - Main Campus" to avoid shipping charges. There is no physical item to be picked up, this option is present in order to waive the shipping charges.
- Shipping is a $10.00 flat rate which include local, nation-wide and international orders
- We currently ship to a limited number of countries,
click here to view Azerbaijan, Bermuda, China, Guatemala, Italy, India, Jamaica, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Turks and Caicos, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Vietnam
Do I pay shipping on eBooks? How soon do I receive an eBook?
All eBook access codes are emailed directly to students. When checking out, please select, "Digital Delivery" to avoid shipping charges. There is no physical item to be picked up, this option is present in order to waive the shipping charges.
- The original receipt
- Contact information (name, number, email)
- Reason for return noted (withdrawal form if necessary)
The method of payment used to place the original order will be the method used to refund the item. Once we receive the item back and the refund is approved, you will receive an email stating the completion of the return.
The Campus Store
Attn: eCommerce Returns
2000 Simcoe Street North
Oshawa, ON L1G 0C5
- Using Internet Explorer or Safari Browser
- The billing address must be inputted exactly as seen
- The billing address does not match the address registered to the credit card
- Refer to the address listed on your billing statement or e-banking, alternatively contact your bank to verify
- When using a company credit card, be sure billing information matches the company's information exactly
- Any small discrepancy can flag the card such as space in the postal code, caps, and abbreviations
Why does my online credit card indicate an amount higher than the originally quoted order total?
Once orders are picked and processed through a cash register in the Campus Store, the originally quoted total price will appear on your credit card statement, and the pre-authorized amount will disappear. New PCI Compliance laws prohibit the storing of credit card information. The additional $10.00 preauthorization is built in to cover any fluctuations in shipping charges or order changes.
Are phone orders accepted?