Please note, during peak times it could take up to 2-4 business days to process your order. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
You can order your textbooks, course required materials, and even clothing online without having to wait in line in the store! Your order can be delivered to your door, picked up at the Oshawa Main Campus Bookstore or at one of our following satellite locations:
- Whitby Campus Bookstore - 1610 Champlain Avenue, Whitby
- Shop 61 - 61 Charles Street, Oshawa
- Pickering Learning Site - 1340 Pickering Parkway, Pickering
Main Campus Residence Pick-Up:
- Simcoe Village Residence - 1910 Simcoe Street North, Oshawa
- South Village Residence - 32 Commencement Drive, Oshawa
An 8-digit confirmation number will be displayed on the screen when you have successfully placed an order and you will also be sent a confirmation email. Orders placed online will be shipped or ready for pick up within 1-4 business days. (Please note, during peak times it could take up to 4 business days to process your order. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.) Proper student ID is required when you pick up your order.
All shipped packages are sent with Purolator. Please note Purolator does not ship to PO Box addresses and requires a signature upon delivery. If you will not be home to sign for your package, and would like for the package to be shipped with no signature required, you must specify the following in the special instructions during checkout:
I (Student Name) accept full responsibility and am authorizing the Campus Bookstore to send the package with no signature required.
The Campus Bookstore will not be responsible for packages delivered without signature once they leave our warehouse.
You can place your order by following the steps below:
- Visit https://durham.bookware3000.ca/
- Click “GET YOUR BOOKLIST”
- Sign in using your MyCampus login information
- Select the appropriate term and click “Go”
- When you see a list of your courses, click the “Go to the Bookstore” button at the right of the screen and you will be taken to your Booklist on the Campus Bookstore website
- Scroll through your Booklist and click the “BUY NEW” button with the price, beside each book that you want to purchase
- Once you have selected all your books, scroll to the top of the page and click “Checkout” in the SHOPPING CART box at the top right of your Booklist
- If this is your first online purchase through the Campus Bookstore, Create a New Account. If you have ordered online through the Campus Bookstore before, enter your account information to login.
- Follow the steps to complete your order
Methods of payment accepted for online orders:
- American Express
- Prepaid Credit Cards
Please note, we do not accept the following cards:
- Capital One MasterCard
ONLINE ORDERING: FAQ
I have requested "In-store Pickup". How long until my order will be ready?
Orders placed for "In-Store Pickup" require at least 1 business day to be completed and ready for pickup. Please bring some form of photo ID with you (i.e. student card or driver’s license). Please note that we do not send emails to confirm when pickup is ready.
Do I pay shipping on eBooks? How soon do I receive an ebook?
All eBook access codes are emailed directly to students. When checking out, please select "In-Store Pick Up - Main Campus" to avoid shipping charges. There is no physical item to be picked up, this option is present in order to waive the shipping charges.
All online orders must be processed through an in-store POS machine before deem completed. This means, if an order is placed outside of Bookstore business hours, you will not receive and email with your access code until the following business day.
What address should I use when placing my order for delivery?
The Campus Bookstore uses Purolator Courier and requires a signature upon delivery. Please provide a complete street address with street number and street name (or concession/side road). P.O. Box numbers and Rural Route numbers only are not sufficient - please include a street name and number as well, otherwise the delivery person will not be able to locate your home.
What are the shipping charges and how are orders shipped?
Shipping charges are based upon weight of order. All orders under 25 lbs. are subject to the following shipping charges:
- Within Ontario - $10.00
- Outside Ontario but within Canada - $15.00
- Outside Canada - cost is determined per order and you will be contacted either via email or telephone *
- International Shipping - cost is determined per order and you will be contacted either via email or telephone *
- For all orders over 25 lbs. the shipping cost will be determined per order and you will be informed either via telephone or email. Orders are shipped via UPS or Canpar Courier.
*This rate is determined depending on the country location, item dimensions/weight, duties & taxes, etc.
What countries outside of Canada & US can I ship to?
- Saudi Arabia
- South Korea
- Turks and Caicos
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
When can I expect to receive my delivery order?
If your order is being delivered within Ontario, please expect to receive your order within 1-4 business days. For orders outside of Ontario, delivery times will vary. When your order is shipped, you will be sent an email by Purolator confirming your shipment including a tracking code. Please contact the bookstore at email@example.com if you think your order may have been delayed.
How can I return an item that I ordered online?
Items ordered online can be returned for a refund either via mail or in person. Items returned must be in original condition (including shrinkwrap if applicable) and accompanied by the original receipt. Books that are special order or custom prints are not refundable.
If mailing the item back to us, please include:
- The Original Receipt
- Contact Information (Name, Number, Email)
- Reason for Return Noted
The method of payment used to place the original order will be the method used to refund the item. Once we receive the item back and it has been approved for refund, you will receive a phone call or email stating that the refund has been completed.
Our mailing address is:
Attention: E-Commerce Returns Department
2000 Simcoe Street North
Canada, L1H 7K4
What does it mean when the price for my book is listed as $0.00?
An item listed at $0.00 means that we do not yet have a price from the publisher. The item is NOT free and as soon as we are notified about the price, it will be automatically updated on the web. If you order a book listed at $0.00 you will be charged the same price as everyone else, as soon as the correct price is known.
Why does my credit card decline even though I have sufficient funds?
The Campus Bookstore website has very strict security measures in place. Your credit card may decline due to the following reasons:
- Using a browser other than Google Chrome
- Billing address does not match the address registered to credit card. (You may want to refer to the address listed on your credit card statement or contact your bank to verify. This information must be inputted exactly as seen.
- When using a company credit card be sure billing information matches company's information exactly.
- To avoid this problem, you should verify your address to a current billing statement or calling your bank. Any small detail could affect the card from being declined such as the phone number associated with card, space in the postal code, abbreviations in street address (Drive, Dr. / Street, St.).
Do you accept phone orders?
Unfortunately we cannot accept orders over the phone due to security/privacy risks.
Why does my online credit card statement indicate an amount higher than the originally quoted order total?
All online orders are pre-authorized for an amount that is $10.00 higher than the originally quoted order total. This amount is pre-authorized only and not automatically charged to your card. Once orders are picked and processed through a cash register in the Campus Bookstore the originally quoted total price will appear on your credit card statement and the pre-authorized amount will disappear. New PCI Compliance laws prohibit the storing of credit card information. The additional $10.00 preauthorization is built in to cover any fluctuations in shipping charges based on shipping location and/or weight of each order. Any customer with an order where the originally quoted total will change will be contacted prior to any additional amount being charged to their credit card.
I just ordered an eBook, why haven't I received the code yet?
All orders placed must be processed in-store before being marked as completed. Once the order is rang through our eCommerce POS machine, a code will then be emailed straight to the address that was provided. Be sure to check your junk mail as well. Please note, if an order is placed outside of business hours, the order will not be processed until the next business day, If you run into further issues, please contact us by phone or email.
I ordered a print pack. Do I have to come in store to pick it up?
The answer is no. All print pack access codes will be emailed to the email address attached to your order.