Please note, during peak times it could take up to 2-4 business days to process your order.
You can order your textbooks, course required materials, and even clothing online without having to wait in line in the store! Your order can be delivered to your door, picked up at the Oshawa Main Campus Store or at one of our following satellite locations:
- Whitby Campus Store - 1610 Champlain Avenue, Whitby
Main Campus Residence Pick-Up:
- Simcoe Village Residence - 1910 Simcoe Street North, Oshawa
- South Village Residence - 32 Commencement Drive, Oshawa
An 8-digit confirmation number will be displayed on the screen when you have successfully placed an order and you will also be sent a confirmation email. Orders placed online will be shipped or ready for pick up within 1-4 business days. (Please note, during peak times it could take up to 4 business days to process your order. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.) Proper student ID is required when you pick up your order.
All shipped packages are sent with Purolator. Please note Purolator does not ship to PO Box addresses and requires a signature upon delivery. If you will not be home to sign for your package, and would like for the package to be shipped with no signature required, you must specify in the special instructions during checkout.
The Campus Store will not be responsible for packages delivered without signature once they leave our warehouse.
You can place your order by following the steps below:
- Visit www.durhamcollege.ca/bookstore
- Click on the "About" Tab on the top navigation bar, then select "Online Ordering"
- Select the third option, “GET YOUR BOOKLIST”
- Sign in using your MyCampus login information
- Select the appropriate term and click “Go”
- When you see a list of your courses, click the “Go to the Bookstore” button at the right of the screen and you will be taken to your Booklist on the Campus Store website
- Scroll through your Booklist and click the “BUY NEW” button with the price, beside each book that you want to purchase
- Once you have selected all your books, scroll to the top of the page and click “Checkout” in the SHOPPING CART box at the top right of your Booklist
- If this is your first online purchase through the Campus Store, Create a New Account. If you have ordered online through the Campus Store before, enter your account information to login.
- Follow the steps to complete your order
Methods of payment accepted for online orders:
- American Express
- Prepaid Credit Cards
*Please note, we do not accept Capital One MasterCard.
Online Ordering FAQ
Orders placed for "In-Store Pick up" require at least 1 business day to be completed and ready for pick up. All order require proof of identity before picking up. Please bring either your student ID or government-issued ID (driver's license or other photo ID).
All eBook access codes are emailed directly to students. When checking out, please select, "Digital (Email Confirmation) - eBooks only" to avoid shipping charges. There is no physical item to be picked up, this option is present in order to waive the shipping charges.
The Campus Store uses Purolator Courier and requires a signature upon delivery. Please provide a complete street address with street number and street name (or concessions/side road). PO Box numbers a Rural Route numbers are not accepted by the courier, please provide an alternate address to locate your home. UPS is used for all international shipping.
- Shipping is a $10.00 flat rate for orders shipped within Canada. For international shipping rates please contact the Campus Store at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We currently ship to a limited number of countries,
click here to view Azerbaijan, Bermuda, China, Guatemala, Italy, India, Jamaica, Lebanon, Mexico, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Turks and Caicos, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, U.S.A, Vietnam
If your order is being delivered within Ontario, please expect to receive your order within 2-3 business days. For orders outside of Ontario, delivery times will vary. When your order is shipped, you will be sent an email by Purolator confirming your shipment including a tracking number. Please contact the Campus Store if you think your order may have been delayed.
Items ordered online can be returned via mail or in person for a refund. Items returned must be in original condition (including shrinkwrap if applicable) and accompanied by the original receipt. Books that are special order or custom printed are non-refundable.
If mailing the item back to us, please include:
- The original receipt
- Contact information (name, phone number, email address)
- Reason for return noted (withdrawl form if necessary)
The method of payment used to place the original order will be the method used to refund the item. Once we receive the item back and the refund is approved, you will receive an email stating the completion of the return.
The Campus Store
Attn: eCommerce Returns
2000 Simcoe Street North
Oshawa, ON L1G 0C5
Using Internet Explorer or Safari Browser;
The billing address must be inputted exactly as seen;
The billing address does not match the address registered to the credit card;
Refer to the address listed on your billing statement or e-banking, alternatively contact your bank to verify;
When using a company credit card, be sure billing information matches the company's information exactly;
Any small discrepancy can flag the card such as space in the postal code, caps, and abbreviations.
Once orders are picked and processed through a cash register in the Campus Store, the originally quoted total price will appear on your credit card statement, and the pre-authorized amount will disappear. New PCI Compliance laws prohibit the storing of credit card information. The additional $10.00 preauthorization is built in to cover any fluctuations in shipping charges or order changes.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept orders over the phone due to Payment Card Industry Compliance Standards.